Christmas Tree Coloring Page

I would love to share a fun Christmas tree coloring page with you today. Your students can use perils, crayon or even paint to decorate their tree - add some glitter if you dare!



Find it in Google Drive HERE


 Alphabet Coloring Pages  was listed in my store today.


Make learning the alphabet fun with these review coloring pages. Learning the alphabet is much easier when students have a solid bank of vocabulary for each letter sound. 


Use them to review sample words when learning a new letter and for students to keep and review their learning - I've included a version with picture labels and without. 


I would love you have you as an email newsletter subscriber so I can stay in contact with you through the year - sign up in my blog sidebar.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

- Mel x