Scribble Rainbow Heart Wallpaper

You know by now how much I love making pretty patterns to turn into screen wallpapers for my home teacher office each week. Having a freshly inspired workspace helps me feel relaxed and focused to kick off the week.

I love sharing these wallpapers with you too. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

This week I've added a heart detail twist to a favorite - the scribble rainbow polka dots - for some eye popping color before I get into some winter and Christmas themed designs over the next few  weeks.



Find the computer image  HERE
and the phone image HERE


{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}


I've also just listed in my TpT store a growing bundle of printable pennant banners, printable patterned papers and binder covers to match these weekly screen wallpapers.

If you love adding coordinating pretty accents to your workspace or classroom - this decorative collection is for you!


I've added the pennant to my office and I have the binder cover in my Day Planner (changeable insert) already! 





I've listed the growing bundle and you will access 17 of my previous designs to get started!

I am off to catch the last few special moments of Sunday with my family!

Have a lovely day sweet friends.

- Mel x