Black Cat Screen Wallpaper

I added some sweet little black cats for Halloween to my teacher home office today! On my screen wallpaper. I also changed by banner and switched back to my dollhouse pencil storage.

Serious priorities folks.


I love having changeable accents within my home office to help create a space where I am relaxed and focused but also invigorated and inspired.

I'm so happy to be able to share this new screensaver with you. Simply download the images from google drive from the links below. Store them on your camera roll and choose them for your screen saver and/or wallpaper!

The black cat design this week is fun and whimsical and will make me smile when I pop the computer on.
Find the Computer Wallpaper HERE
and the Phone Wallpaper HERE

{These are for your personal use only and cannot be redistributed or shared}

I am off to catch the last few special moments of Sunday with my family!

Have a lovely day sweet friends!