Sunny Monday + Craft

live in the sunshine meme


It was warm today and we spent a few hours in the sunshine. The light and warmth seems to make me happier and energised. Perhaps it's a consequence of having been put out in my bassinet for a half hour or so each day as a baby, by my mum. 

Apparently it was the thing to do. Whatever the reason, I tend to seek out a sunny corner somewhere whenever I need an energiser.

To be guided by the light, warmth and goodness in the universe - it's a good rule of thumb for all things I guess...


Have a brilliant Monday friends!

Free Sunshine Craft
Ona related note, if you are a member of our free coloring club, you will find this adorable free sunshine craft ready and waiting for you! Your sweet learners can paint or color the pieces and cut and glue it together! Find out more about the club here.

free sunshine craft