The Good Stuff


I am constantly reminding my kiddos to look for the good stuff instead of the bad. It is easy to get sucked down into the drama and negativity of people who are trying, aware or not, to cast a negative shadow over life at school. 

One message I am constantly reaffirming is to shift focus to the kind people, the accepting people, the big-hearted people - and especially to be one yourself. Some sensitive kiddos seem to get bogged down by the dark forces in life - heck, even some of us big kiddos occassionally do! 

I did this little sketch on the weekend and shared it on Instagram. I had several requests for a printable poster - so here it is! 


Find it in my TpT store HERE


Please join with the Blog Hoppin' crew this week as we bring you 'Teacher Week'. Each day, share a photo on your FB or Insta with the hashtag #BHteacherweek16, so we can find you! Here is list of photo focus points for the week!


Thanks so much for stopping by, I look forward to connecting with you through the week on Instagram. Have a wonderful day!