Classroom Posters to Color, Create and Motivate




I added some new classroom posters to my collection yesterday! These ones will get your students engaged and transform them into your design team! 

I've always believed that when students play an active role in their classroom displays, they engage with them and their leaning at a much deeper level!

You can have your students paint or shade these posters, or take it one step further and have students create the messages and 'letter art' by using the 'no-word' versions. 

Head over to TpT to find it on my store to find it on sale today. 


I have created a bonus download - exclusively for my blog followers!

This one says 'Dream it. Plan it. Create it'.  


Or your students can get creative and create their own message. Before you know it, your students will be designing entire posters independently! 


Download this exclusive, from Google Drive by clicking on the image below. 


Thank you so much for stopping by - have a great day!