Christmas in July - Thursday



Where is the week going? Welcome to Thursday of our Christmas in July celebration of savings! 

I have another new file listed today. I have a few back-to-school packets banked up that I have been chipping away at for a couple of months! This has been the perfect time to release them because I can offer them to you at a 50% discount! 


'Letters in the House" has 26 letter sorting worksheets to help get your students interested and engaged in letter identification. These would be perfect for pre-K and early Kindergarten. They also make for great review for students that need extra practice. There are simple lines to cut and students can learn essential cut and paste skills while completing some work on their letters.

Students will sort the focus letter into upper and lower case houses and familiarise themselves with each letter of the alphabet in a range of fonts. 




Find it in my TpT store today


Thanks so much for stopping by today!