Spring Place Value Games


Over the last few weeks I have been updating my 'Spring to 100' games packet bundle. These printable activities will assist in developing a good understanding of place value with two digit numbers to 99. 



There are 8 games in the bundle. It was very nice to work on these again, as I originally designed them in the days leading up to the birth of my baby boy. How times flies!

Students will order two digit numbers in 'Bee Buzz' and 'Butterfly Grab'. 

   

They will make two digit numbers in 'Flower Power' and count by ones, twos, fives or tens in 'Number Bees'. 

   

They will build two digit numbers in 'Spring 100 Squares' and 'Spring Number Order'. 

   

Also in the bundle are 'Place Value Bingo' and 'Tens and Ones Bingo'.

   

You can find the newly revised packet in my TpT store. If you have already purchased it, you will be able to download the new version from your dashboard. If you would like to 'try before you buy' - you can find my 'Spring Number Order' for FREE! Just click on the image below to find it at TpT!

   

Will you need more centers for spring? Perhaps for younger students? Try my 'Spring Games and Centers Mega Pack' featuring twenty fun activities.



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today, have a great one!