Five for Friday - 24th October


It's Friday. Well, somewhere in the world it is. I LOVE Five for Friday and have struggled to get on board the last few weeks. Let's do this!


1. Detox

Green drink of some sort. I am detoxing. Trying to 'reconnect' with the healthy person I used to be somewhere before the first child was born. 

I *could* say I am struggling with getting this consumed each day, but I am being stubborn. And blocking the nose. And closing the eyes. And skulling it. 

The toy ambulance in the background is a poignant reminder that things could be worse I guess. 


2. Scrappy 

I have been busy with random sketches and new sets. I have found my scrappy mojo again. Maybe it's the green liquid. 

Told you I was stubborn, I am NOT going to call it a 'drink'.


3. Candy Corn

I am prepping a lot of fun activities for my upcoming block of work. These missing addend write and wipe cards are FREE from What the Teacher Wants AND they will fit perfectly in my Bee Busy Drawers!

LOVE them!


4. Pens

I found these fun markers when I was doing the groceries. Well, to be honest, I needed things in my hand so I didn't reach for the sweets and amazingly delicious chocolates. I am SO lucky that they have confectionary and stationery in the SAME aisle. 

Oh, it's the small things. I am in love with these colours!


5. Sight Word Worksheets

Today I finished a new packet for my sight word ultimate collection. It is a 'bundle' that has been around for a long time (hello eBay) and is still growing!

This set of worksheets has a fun 'house' theme, and your students can work on the 'Sight Word House' by tracing, writing, locating letters, cutting, pasting, ordering, writing and drawing. 


It is also available as a separate file: