SaveSave
SaveSave

Saturday, 25 January 2014

FREE Scrappy Valentine's Day Coloring Page


I had a hair appointment today and while I was sitting and relaxing.... I got the sketch book out....

and made a fun scrappy colouring page for Valentine's Day. My daughter loves doing these and I love making them, so its a win win! 


YOU can grab it from Google Drive, by clicking on the image below:

or the link HERE

If you need some more sweet worksheets, grab these little cuties from my TpT store that I made a few years ago.



If you need some number fun for February, this set of 8 number games will be perfect! 

It's in my TpT store HERE


Have a wonderful day friends! 


5 comments:

Patty Rutenbar said...

Thank you for the freebie! I know many of my kids love to color and we just don't get a lot of extra time to do it. I know I will find time for this one.
Patty
Second In Line

Nicki said...

Love these!! Thanks!!

Nicki
Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

Melissa @ Jungle Learners said...

Thank you for sharing! My class is mostly girls this year and they will LOVE this coloring page. Your number puzzles look fun too!! Thank you. Have a fabulous weekend! :)

Melissa
Jungle Learners

la mouette said...

Hello ! Splendid this heart ! And the alphabet, where can I see it ?
Thanks.

la mouette said...

How to pay in euros ? How many ?