F for FREE and Scrappy Pages!

 I'm-so-very-excited-about-this new product - A-Z Scrappy Coloring Pages!

These 26 pages will help motivate and interest your students as they learn the single sounds of the alphabet. They will also be perfect for creating fun bright headers and bulletin board signs in your classroom.


Each page is hand drawn and is scrapp-ing-ly different!

You can find the file, in my TpT store, by clicking on the image below!






You can also try a 'F' page for FREE by grabbing it from Google Drive below!


If you loved the first Bump and Jump file for addition, you may like to check out this new subtraction edition, just listed in Deanna's store! I am so very very lucky to have had the chance to work with such a sweet and humble lady again.


You can also find this VERY cute freebie in her store also, I cannot wait to get it printed and ready to play with my daughter. She is on summer break and we are doing all sorts of fun things to stay busy and out of the heat. This is perfect and I just know she will love it!


Thanks for stopping by friends!