A Puppy, Some Paper Crafts and Some Doodles


We made some more fun word-family based paper crafts today to go with our frog-on-a-log. Meet "Cat on a Mat" and 'Fox in a Box".


Students can write an interesting story about how fox came to be in the box!


Brainstorm some -at words!


I could not resist making something cute and earth based to add to my Paper Craft Collection! Students can write about how we can 'grow the earth' instead of destroying it!

My daughter kept reminding me that God made the world!


I will be putting these into the collection tonight!


As promised, here is a photo of my little Maggie! She is a 12 week King Charles Cavalier and has us all wrapped around her little paw at the moment. I have been waiting for her since I was about 18 years old when I decided I wanted one! I just knew she was coming eventually. Good things come to those that wait I suppose!


I have spent many hours outside in the last few days, helping Maggie to get used to or yard. Today, I sat on a chair in the sunshine and did some hand drawing for a change! It was nice to get away from the computer. 

Here is the Earth Day set I made! So in love with them!




As always, thank you so much for stopping by, I really do appreciate you!