Five Fab Friday Free Teaching Resource Worksheets

free worksheets for kindergarten

I love Fridays! Mostly. Today was... well... one of 'those' Fridays... I am sure you have had one. For many reasons, and every single one of them reminded me of the need to have patience and understanding, and to have faith that people will eventually work things out for themselves.

I am planning a relaxed weekend... heck, who am I kidding, I am planning a very busy weekend, but hopefully including a few relaxing sessions of teacher-blog reading, hot cups of tea, fun filled play sessions with my two beautiful children and maybe a little creating.

What do you have planned? Maybe, just perhaps, you may have time to add these little gems to your bank of wonderful teaching resources! Checkout this little round-up of free pages available to you right here on my blog!

Each of them comes from a larger resource available in our store - we hope you can find them useful to support your little readers and writers. 


free letter writing page
free directed drawing page

free letter writing for letter m

School Bus Craft

Name Activities for Back to School

Have a great weekend!