At the moment, I can't get enough of.....



1. Peppermint Tea - piping hot with a dash of sugar, it is warming up my cold winter from my top to my toes

2. A couple of wonderful, inspirational colleagues who help me to stay sane!

3. sunshineonline.com.au - my little treasure-muffins and I are LOVING this site! Great to have some interactive stories and games!

4. TeacherspayTeachers - Need I say any more!

6. Peppermint Freddos - chocolate fundraising boxes are out in force at school, and well.....they are the perfect accompaniment to my current favourite tea

7. Zog by Julia Donaldson 

8. My gorgeous daughter 'Miss 4", who can't stop "reading" me stories....am LOVING watching her literacy skills grow and flourish....and she is doing so much of it all on her own. And I still love the way she says 'crotodile' instead of 'crocodile'.